Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Homework for Sept 22nd, 2008

Due to copier issues at school--there were not many hand outs. The following things were assigned in class:

History & Science for 4th-12th grade--Life Cycle of a tree--review what they drew and be familiar with it. Worksheets from this past week will be passed out in class this coming week.

Sign Language for 4th-12th grade--Learn the following signs:
1. Like
2. What
3. Why
4. Have
5. Where
6. Animal
7. Name
8. My
9. Is
10. Live
11. I
12. Your

Along with that are 6 sentences to learn:

1. Hi, my name is __________.
2. What is your name?
3. Where do you live?
4. Do you like _________?
5. Do you have animals?
6. I have _______________.

Creative Writing Homework:

Use the graphic organzier we created in class to organize your idea on the the topic: "If I Could Have Any Superpower in the World, I Would Have...." When you have planned out your ideas, write an essay on the subject in a five paragraph format like we practiced in class. DUE Monday Sept 29th.

If you have specific questions--please feel free to e-mail us with the links to the left, or contact us by phone. Thanks!

No comments: